Offered Salary 6286
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 3 Years
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The role holder is responsible for supporting the sales process for new equipment products across – UAE including liaising with other teams and external suppliers to gather technical and commercial data for tender responses. The role holder shall carry out his duties in accordance with the stipulated business policies and procedures.
• Works closely with New Equipment Sales Engineers and provides full support in areas of estimation and sales administration.
• Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Reviews contracts signed by customers and books those contracts on internal systems as per policy.
• Inspects installation drawings on the basis of customer-supplied drawings, standard drawings.
• Estimates the type and amount of materials necessary to deliver the contract against the tender specifications.
• Reviews the project specification and identifies the source of supply from Otis factories.
• Co-ordinates with different teams within Otis (factories, sales teams, design engineers, etc.) to gather relevant cost information from for technical and commercial requirements of a sales pitch.
• Prepares the estimation price lists which contain material cost, manpower hour costs, material duties, fees, tools, transportation etc. and all other requirements as per the project conditions and Otis procedure.
• Calculates the margin, safe buffer to build a lucrative sales proposition.
• Orders the release of material as per approved drawings.
• Maintains the salesman records and contracting activities through the E-Logistic tool.
• Records and archives all contract terms and conditions as per defined process.
• Reviews key reports monthly to identify trends or metrics requiring further analysis and review.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, And Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar field.
Years of Experience
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience
• Fluent written and spoken English essential