Offered Salary 4329
Career Level Executive
Experience 4 Years
Industry Sales & Marketing
We are looking for a well-spoken telesales representative to be responsible for soliciting sales and donations over the telephone. The telesales representative’s responsibilities include contacting potential customers, reading from a prescribed script, focusing on customer needs to close sales. A successful telesales representative has excellent communication skills as well as sales ability
Telesales Representative Responsibilities:
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas.
Telesales Representative Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.