Offered Salary 12741
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Health care
Qualifications Master’s Degree
We are looking for Talent Acquisition Specialist to help source candidates across its global offices. The Talent Acquisition Specialists’ responsibilities include sourcing candidates, planning interviews, and creating selection procedures. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. This person must have outstanding communication skills as they will be the first point of contact for many candidates and will represent the company
• Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
• Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
• Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks-LinkedIn)
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
• Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details.
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
• Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
• Interact with partners to understand job requirements.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
• 4-year College Graduate or Bachelors’ Degree
• 3 to 5 years of recruitment experience
• Life Sciences experience preferred.
• Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
• Excellent people skills, approachable, able to adjust to different levels of the organization.
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
• Outstanding communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Creative thinker and proactive problem solver