- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 6 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Supply Chain & Logistics
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
What will make you successful
– Demand and Supply Planning experience
– APO knowledge is a must
– You manage a lot of stakeholders, both internal and external, so you need to be a confident, with an eye for detail and the ability to drive and influence.
– Strong communication skills
– You need to be an expert in supply chain operations, have a desire to drive continuous improvement, and be able to back up your ideas with facts and stats
– You need to enjoy a role with a large scope, and be as comfortable with factory efficiency as you are planning inventory deliveries globally
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 5 or more years of relevant supply planning experience at market / business level
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.