Offered Salary 17518
Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Supply Chain & Logistics
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop and lead the market, customer, and policy analysis, engagement, and strategy to create growth for GE products, services & businesses. Develop a strategy for existing product & service portfolio as well as new biz models for white space, new technologies, and emerging areas. Engage across function, team, and business & support new biz incubation, M&A/BD due diligence & support
– Developing commercial expertise across one or more countries, product lines, markets, sales processes, or customer groups. Influences policy and ensures delivery across large and/or diverse sales territories.
– Interprets internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes, or services. Utilizes understanding of industry trends to inform the decision-making process.
– Leads others to find creative solutions to address complex projects, product lines, markets, sales processes, or customers. Has the ability to evaluate the quality of the information received and questions conflicting data for analysis. Uses multiple internal and external resources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
– May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity. Communicates complex messages and negotiates mainly internally with others to adopt a different point of view. Influences peers to take action and may negotiate with external partners, vendors, or customers.
– This role requires significant experience in Marketing & Digital Strategy and Growth Initiatives. The knowledge level is comparable to a Master’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
– Master’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s)).
– Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.