- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Middle Management
- Experience 6 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Construction & Real Estate
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
• Review projects contracts from operational point of view to identify risks and negotiate the contract’s terms and conditions with clients to reach a final mutual agreement.
• Monitor changes to the initial design and preparing and evaluate the effect on cost and time as well as preparing the notice of claims and negotiating variations with clients.
• Prepare program for the works and resource forecasting.
• Prepare weekly/monthly projects reports as well as preparing monthly invoices.
• Play a pivotal role coordinating between sites and other departments, additionally, preparing materials and consumables requests for all projects as per the project estimation studies as well as coordinating between site, material suppliers and other subcontractors.
• Liaise with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and contractors.
• Handle client’s and projects correspondence
• liaise with material suppliers and negotiate with them to meet objectives related to delivery performance, schedule and quality.
• Coordinate with the projects team to resolve any technical, engineering or contractual issues to ensure a smooth delivery & completion of the project works.
• Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field.
• Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
• Execute and deliver the projects within the projects budget and in line with STYRO quality and standards.
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
• Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
• Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture
• 5+ years of project experience working in the construction industry required
• At least 2 years Exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS)
• Experience with large manufacturing facilities construction sites preferred
• Proficient with MS Office Suite of tools