Offered Salary 20207
Career Level Staff
Experience 6 Years
Industry Technology $ IT
Qualifications Master’s Degree
The role of a software test engineer is to coordinate the process for analyzing software programs. This process will involve creating and implementing testing methods, recording the test results, and providing recommendations to improve software programs based on the results
Software Test Engineer Responsibilities Job in Dubai:
• Definition of test concepts on test stands (HIL) of the latest generation
• Participation in the expansion and definition of new test functions for test benches
• Implementation of adaptations between the control unit and the test bench in hardware and
• Creation of automated test cases to ensure the correct implementation of functions
- analyzing user’s stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
Requirements for Software Test Engineer Job in Dubai:
• Completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a comparable qualification
• Several years of professional experience in the automotive industry
• Very good knowledge of CAN bus / LIN bus / FlexRay
• Knowledge in the area of hardware (Vector VT) as well as in the construction of circuits
• Realtime HIL experiences/test automation experiences
• Assertiveness, quality awareness, and the ability to work in a team
• Very good knowledge of German and English (spoken/written)