- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender N/A
- Industry Construction & Real Estate
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn\u2019t just about developing cool things. That\u2019s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future
Where Do You Fit In
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Services Leader – UOP to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team that designs and initiates processes for the manufacturing of chemicals and related products. You will help your team run experiments and tests to aid in the development of improved manufacturing procedures and processes. You will develop your team and set strategic goals and business objectives. You will provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards or operational plans in support of the organization’s business strategies with some impact on business unit/ function overall results.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day
- Lead the Technical Services group in Middle East to ensure consistent and effective service delivery practices.
- Maintain practices to sustain and make accessible technical operating knowledge for the company.
- Design final technical service recommendations to our business teams and ensure best in class technology service delivery to our customers.
- Enable the future of our business by implementing service strategy as an enabler to our Lifecycle Business Solutions and Connected Performance Services growth objectives.
- Ability to promote revamp opportunities to clients.
- Lead problem resolution activities to identify and quickly resolve issues that prevent our technology from meeting the performance standards established at the time of sale. Drive initiatives that avoid reoccurrence of these technology issues.
- Lead a diverse and talented team of technical specialists who provide support for operating units, product reload events, start-ups, and revamps.
- Lead a team of some of the world’s most talented engineers
- Help support innovation of technologies that make the world cleaner and more sustainable, more secure, connected, energy efficient, and productive
- Lead customer communications and customer interface in relation to troubleshooting of UOP process units and/or implement a resolution and resolve disputes related to process & catalyst guarantees.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have
- Bachelor\u2019s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Proven previous experience in Technical Services area
- Ability to develop concepts of new products
- Extensive relevant experience
- Ability to solve technical problems
- People management experience
- Broad knowledge of refining, petrochemicals, gas processing and energy industries with specific in depth knowledge of specific technology area
- Excellent leadership & project execution skills & ability to create high performing groups that form opinions and conclusions that are technically sound
- Ability to make informed decisions that are in the best interests of our internal & external customers; taking & supporting calculated risks when they generate a significant improvement to the organization
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a simple & concise manner both orally & in writing
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.