Offered Salary 21000
Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Health care
Qualifications Master’s Degree
The Chief Compliance Officer, one of the most important members of the management team, is primarily responsible for overseeing compliance within an organization, and ensuring compliance with laws, regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures. … – Guiding in a productive, professional way, the compliance teams.
Perform entity-wide compliance risk assessment and develop a compliance monitoring plan. Plan, manage, conduct and report compliance monitoring activities. Track, follow up and support the first line for closure of identified control gaps.
• Built relationships to provide specific point product solutions and facilitate large scale enterprise software implementation for their clients;
• Provided management services and specialized computerized systems validation to meet regulatory compliance requirements and deliver quality assurance;
• Provided validation and implementation services for client systems;
• Managed and delivered simultaneous projects while overseeing a team of 30+ consultants;
• Assisted management in improving quality-related compliance within Production and Operation by regularly auditing practices, operations, and trending quality issues;
• More than 20 years of experience assessing and transforming organizational processes in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and life sciences industry, specializing in regulatory and compliance strategy and computer systems validation.
• leader in regulatory and compliance strategy and Computer Systems Validation (CSV) also manages multiple global validations and testing teams to support SAP deployments as well as LIMS, LMS, and other QMS systems.
• Helps clients minimize process overhead while maintaining a high level of compliance and control.
• Life science career has focused on medical products, devices, and clinical trials. Extensive experience in the healthcare value chain, the Internet of Things (IoT), Project and Program Management, Digital Transformation, AI, Machine learning, Big Data Analytics, etc, and ERP package implementation.
• Well versed in FDA regulated environments with strong knowledge in Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
The Ideal Candidate
- Graduate and Ideally professionally qualified in law, compliance, or risk.
- In-depth knowledge of all insurance & financial service regulatory frameworks in the AIM region, in particular, UAE
- Money Laundering regulations
- Expert knowledge of general insurance contracts (ideally health insurance and IPMI)
- Previous continuous engagement and constructive relationship with regulators.
- Ability to manage Compliance issues on a portfolio basis with the Compliance landscape spanning different jurisdictions.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Analytical thinking with strong risk awareness skills
- High level of personal confidence, able to lead and manage change through influence and persuasion, and to challenge business decision-makers
- Credibility, professionalism, and strong personal integrity
- Truly international in outlook, able to operate across different business environments and cultures