- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender N/A
- Industry Construction & Real Estate
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
We envisage success in this role to include;
– Ability to implement commercial/contractual matters within a multi-disciplinary team.
– Ability to analyze project variations and changes, prepare project reports, analyze information for adjustments to project budget as necessary to assure a successful project for the client and the firm.
– Ability to measure works on site and from drawings including competence with electronic measurement systems.
– Ability to analyze and interpret contract conditions.
– Ability to understand, identify and assess project risks.
– Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
– Knowledge of Standard Method of Measurement of construction works.
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying.
– Experience working on road and infrastructure projects in Dubai is essential.
– Chartered status with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors will be viewed favorably.
– Applicants who are available immediately will be given preference.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.