Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The role of Sr. Project Engineer is key to the company’s future development and
success in delivering turn-key projects with competitive project control and delivery
quality work to client’s satisfaction.
The PM seeks to attract a Sr. Project Engineer with expert-level communication,
organization, and critical thinking skills. A self-starter, with the ability to track and
manage multiple tasks and competing priorities, is required. The applicant must
be well organized, with solid experience providing executive-level presentations
and status reporting.
The candidate shall be a native Arabic speaker and shall have their own means of
transportation. The candidate shall hold a RAK municipality registration and SOE
card. The candidate shall be available to join the team immediately and willing to
work extra to complete the tasks assigned during the course of projects.
Preference shall be given to candidate with own visa, but it is not must.
Key accountabilities and persons’ specifications of the role are detailed as follows.
• Manages all aspects of projects with direct accountability.
• Scope, risk, and issue management, including documenting, communicating, and
facilitating resolutions or mitigation plans. Resolve problems through objective
and systematic analysis.
• Develops, initiates, and manages a communication plan, including regular project
• Delivers appropriate integration, training, and implementation plans and activities.
• Manages stakeholders and multiple sub-contractor teams in the context of a
single and or multiple project/s.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond
effectively to a rapidly changing environment.
• Ensure project standards and quality control procedures are implemented and
maintained for each of the projects. To achieve high standards of construction
• Develops root cause analyses and process improvement plans.
• Track and proactively manage the financial performance of the project, e.g. work
plan, schedule, fees, billings, and collections, to ensure completion of the project
within budget and with maximum profitability (this includes the completion of
monthly project progress reports and preparing invoices and pursuing payments).
• Preparing cost estimates with the detailed budget breakup and ensuring appropriate
rate analysis made for each activity
• Obtain quotations from the respective suppliers/vendors according to tender
• Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure the best contracts.
• Ability to exercise sound political and environmental judgment as appropriate to
support successful project implementation.
• Ability to effectively present and gather information at site project progress
• Prepares and delivers presentations to senior leadership, management and
Qualification • Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Engineering or a related
• Experience in PM Consultants and or Employer
• 4 to 10 yrs of relevant experience, pref. for UAE and GCC
• Society of Engineers Card and RAK Municipality Registration
Skills • Good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used
within the Building and Civil Engineering industry
• Good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
SMM7 and CESMM3
• Driving licence
• Good IT skills – particularly AutoCAD and MS Office Suite
• Excellent communication skills
• High degree of personal motivation
• Techno-Commercial acumen
• Ability to work as part of a close-knit management team and
manage numerous activities/projects simultaneously – both
short and long term.
• Ability to work on own initiative and with the minimum of
• Outgoing personality essential for dealing directly with
various sub-contractor, vendors, and suppliers
• Good negotiator and diplomatic personality
• Flexibility with regard to working across all areas of the
business and hours to meet the requirements of this
Competencies • Leadership
• Technical and Commercial Approach
• Planned Approach
• Taking Responsibility
• Deadline focused
• Building and Maintaining Relationships
• Accustomed to Dynamic Environment
• Annual and Public Holidays as per Company Policy
• Annual Flight Ticket to & from the country for self
• Insurance as per Company Policy