- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Supply Chain & Logistics
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
• Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control, management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
• Obtain analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data flowcharts etc.
• Participate in determining internal audit scope and development of audit plans.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and development.
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
• Maintain open communication with management.
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
• Conduct operational audits.
• Conduct physical verification of assets.
• Conduct work as per directives of management from time to time.
• Compliance of All SOPs related to JD and make sure to follow SOPs in daily routine Job
• Years of Experience should be minimum 3 years
• Gender should me Male
• Nationality must be Indian
• Educational Qualification must be (CA Final Cleared )
• UAE or Indian Experience must be 5 years