Offered Salary 8875
Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Industry Sales & Marketing
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
a. Supervise the inquiry office and events diary on a daily basis and in line with business strategy.
b. Respond to all inquiries, generating proposals, following up on sales leads and converting to contracted bookings.
a. Provide support and direction to the inquiry team relating to team performance and development.
b. Supervise staffing levels within the inquiry office ensuring the department runs smoothly and efficiently at all times
c. Ensure all policies, standards, and procedures are effectively communicated and adhered to by the team.
d. Ensure all inquiries are responded to within the timeframes outlined within the standard operating procedures.
e. Process incoming inquiries, converting them into contracted bookings, and when required coordinating course requirements for all event types.
f. Implement and perform day to day control of a quality auditing system reviewing yield management and rate decisions
g.To ensure all members of the inquiry team have a thorough understanding of sales targets and the forecast.
Experience and Training
- Previous experience of working to sales performance targets
- Proven proactive experience as a conference and event coordinator
- Experience in leading a team and working as part of a team
- Previous experience in coordinating events
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent sales skills and understanding of the sales process
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills with a proven record of managing multi-tasks and prioritisation of workload
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Access, and Excel)