Offered Salary 8163
Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Industry Sales & Marketing
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing, and executing new strategies.
Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Identifying business opportunities through market data collection and analysis.
- Comply with Alissa’s standards, polices, SOPs …etc
- Meet and exceed customers / clients expectations and needs make sure maintain the service level
- Maintain retails shop standards and visualizing
- Managing properly stock living and non-living
- Managing customers’ feedback and complaint
- Preparing and arranging the data for analysis in order to become easy to read and analyze using specialized software such as PowerPoint.
- Analyzing the collected data using the appropriate analytical tools and adopted systems in this regard.
- Discussing the results of the analysis with the direct manager to decide upon.
- Maintaining and updating company’s necessary records/ documents pertaining sales activities with latest modifications and new information concerning sales, and handling the overall record keeping within the Retail Department.
- Following-up official correspondence related to sales in coordination with the manager and filing all the relevant information & documents and updating them accordingly.
- Contributing to the implementation of sales plans to ensure achieving the company strategic goals and profits targets.
- Coordinating with Marketing and Finance Departments to make sure technical and financial feasibilities needed for each new project are completed.
- Compiling sales information and building of database for clients, containing contact information, documents and references.
- Generate businesses cases and new leads by identifying opportunities and communicating them to the manager accordingly
- Understand how to make products and services appeal to clients. Through reviewing display with design team
Sales Manager Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- 5+ Years’ experience especially in the retails, FMCG and Fashion Apparel Industry
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Market Knowledge: Consumer behavior and consumer segments, Distribution channels, Local Culture. Work environment: field job “outdoor customer’s visits”
- Holding Kuwait Driving Licenses