Offered Salary 5418
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Industry Supply Chain & Logistics
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a resourceful logistics account executive to promote our logistical services. You will be generating new business leads, communicating with existing customers about their logistical needs, and arranging efficient transportation services with carriers.
- Maintaining assigned accounts and providing ongoing customer support.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies around the provision of logistical services.
- Identifying and contacting prospective customers to promote logistical services and negotiate contracts.
- Integrating suitable technology solutions to optimize logistical services and communication channels.
- Evaluating business processes, assessing risks, and recommending improvements to achieve sales targets.
- Addressing customer concerns and finding innovative solutions for complex logistical challenges.
- Assessing customer needs and determining suitable modes of transportation that align with cost and timeframe expectations.
- Collaborating with other departments to optimize logistical services and arranging shipment and transportation details with carrier agents.
- Developing and maintaining an effective carrier network and excellent customer relationships.
- Overseeing the sales team, documenting processes, and preparing executive reports.
Logistics Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in sales, shipping, receiving, logistics, or warehousing will be advantageous.
- At least three years experience as a logistics account executive, or similar.
- Proficiency in logistics management software, such as GoRamp and Longitude World.
- Great interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Superb organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration capabilities.