Offered Salary 20621
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Health care
Qualifications Master’s Degree
As an expert in your field, we are looking for a creative, talented, fast-forward thinking sales and marketing manager who has the passion and determination to reach the highest level of client satisfaction and exceed all expectations.
This fast-paced role is a rare opportunity to take the reins from being the sales and marketing head, from taking the lead as sales manager and to executing business development, within our private medical practice. This is a great opportunity to implement and develop many key functions which will all play a vital role for our brand to reach the next level.
Roles and Responsibilities of Marketing Manager:
• To ensure that our facility is one of the most successful day surgery and wellness center operators in the UAE by proactively identifying opportunities for further expansion in line with our ambitious business expansion plans.
• Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for coordinating the business development activities including collaboration, in-licensing, and out-licensing activities. She/he will work closely with management to assist with search, identification, assessing, and implementing business development opportunities.
• Under the guidance of the chairman or CEO, develop and maintain an account base within the corporate and leisure market in UAE, generating revenue and new business opportunities for the facility
• Sales and marketing manager is an important part of the team that creates and executes facility-level communications to our clients. Under the leadership of the chairman, this role promotes on-brand messaging to clients through traditional, digital, and social media channels all with a goal of enhancing the image of the facility
• This role executes building marketing plans, targeted campaigns, and activated channels to the end of driving consumer awareness and preference, increasing market share, and building a bigger portfolio and brand awareness.
The successful applicant will join a vibrant, energetic, and collaborative team of professionals who are driven by high performance, with the following qualifications intended:
• Minimum 5-7 years experience as a sales manager, marketing manager, or similar leadership role.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, health, marketing, or public administration is recommended.
• Previous experience within the private healthcare sector is an advantage but not essential.
• Track record of sales and relationship building.
• Experience in working to and exceeding targets within key areas.
• Have a strong passion for sales, business development, and reaching marketing goals.
• Adaptable and can perform in a fast-paced environment.
• Proactive and flexible attitude towards the role
• A professional, credible, and confident communicator with strong influencing skills with the ability to work effectively with other department heads and display confidence and natural authority as a strong leader.
• Required to speak, read, and write English with additional languages a benefit.
What we offer:
• A high performing, ambitious, and friendly work culture
• 30 days holiday per annum
• Competitive salary
• Medical healthcare
• An opportunity to drive business, sales, and marketing growth for a pioneering medical facility
• Personal learning development