Offered Salary 12696
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service. Restaurant Manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both the front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers, and balance seating capacity.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous restaurant experience required; management experience preferred.
- Successful completion of the corporate training program required.
- Ability to traverse all parts of the restaurant quickly.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.