Offered Salary 7210
Career Level Executive
Experience 7 Years
Industry Technology $ IT
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Relationship Manager builds and maintains long-lasting relationships with
strategically important large customers. The Relationship Manager is responsible for achieving sales
targets and assigned strategic account objectives. The Relationship Manager represents the entire
range of telecom products and services to assigned customers while leading the customer account
planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for achieving channel objectives, KPIs and targets by
closing deals with assigned key customers. Where directed, the Relationship Manager develops new
customers in terms of revenue that will achieve short and long-term profitable growth as per the
assigned strategic account.
Duties and Responsibilities are to:
• Establishes professional and result-oriented relationships with key personnel in assigned
• Coordinates with company personnel, including support, service, and management resources in
order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets to achieve a profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual
performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one (1) to three (3) year
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads the development of solutions that best address customer needs, while maintaining the
involvement of all necessary company personnel.
• Participates in the integrated Commercial Planning Process through the development of annual
Customer Plans that support Brand and Channel Plans.
• Where directed, identifies sales opportunities by networking and fact-finding, as well as cold
calling in order to generate revenues and close new accounts.
• Manages the execution of agreements/contracts and performs visual audits of accounts, corrects
compliance issues, identifies new sales opportunities.
• Targets customers at all levels and develops relationships with commercial and non-
commercial accounts that enable the achievement of plans and objectives
• Prepares and delivers effective selling presentations that implement approved Customer
Business Plans and employs effective game theory and negotiating strategies.
• Leverages management tools to analyze data on a variety of critical business drivers ranging
from coverage productivity and time allocation to retail conditions and program compliance.
• Develops timely and accurate forecasts (volume and expenditure) for assigned accounts and
revises based on actual performance.
Accountabilities And Performance Measures:
• Achieves assigned sales targets in designated strategic accounts.
• Meets assigned expectations in terms of profitability.
• Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
• Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company expectations.
• Completes the required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Reports to the Business Relationship Manager
• Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other
sales and management resources as needed.
• Closely coordinates with customer management for the involvement of the company executive.
• Works closely with the Customer Service teams to ensure customer satisfaction and problem
• This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities concerning
• Minimum of 1-3 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales
• Proven successful account management experience in the Telecom/ICT industry.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
of the organization, including executive and C-level.
• Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on customer needs.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Environmental Job Requirements And Working Conditions:
• This position requires travel across the UAE.
• All prospective employees must pass a background check.