- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 6 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Supply Chain & Logistics
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The regional KAM will be responsible for sales, growth & profitability of the Key/Major regional and international Accounts for the EM region (such as Lazada, Shopee, Jumia, Mercado Libre, etc.) Is also responsible to help the region deliver on e-com sales goals.
Emerging Markets (EM) is one of the fastest growing and dynamic regions in Beiersdorf. Our markets extend from Latin America, the Middle East, Africa, Russia/CIS, and Turkey, to India, South East Asia, South Asia and Australia/New Zealand. This is an exciting mix of new growth markets, established and challenging businesses, a mix of both traditional and modern trade environments and a diverse mix of African, Arab, Asian, Latino, Caucasian and Indian consumers.
Emerging Markets offers an exciting opportunity to work as part of an international multi-cultural team in a diverse, fast paced, changing environment.
• Leads the delivery of e-commerce category insights, trends and metrics (e.g: Category share trend, market growth, etc.).
• Delivers right insights to steer e-commerce channel and deliver actionable insights that provide a competitive advantage.
• Build predictive models for demand forecasting.
• Lead the development of easy to digest reporting dashboard templates for regional team & framework setting for local country teams.
• Provides training and education in data understanding.
• Explore new, credible sources of e-commerce information and reporting methods.
• Work with eAnalytic tools directly e.g. Profitero/ Clavis. Define KPI’s, align/ communicate & challenge and drive local customer teams.
• Support decisions with individual reports and analysis of data as part of e-commerce team.
• Steering and optimization of external systems (e.g. Profitero) and internal data sources (SAP, financial reports, etc.).
• Interchange and ensure best practice exchange with local teams.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in key account or sales position and e-commerce – preferably in the Health & Beauty industry
• University degree, MBA will be a plus.
• Proven record of driving a successful business through sales and marketing with strong relationship management and negotiation skills
• Strong working knowledge of e-commerce best practices, digital marketing trends
• Can lead, encourage and motivate personnel
• Additional Attributes: Strategic thinker, has excellent interpersonal skills, team player, strong bias for action/ entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (in English)
• Change agent.
• Dynamic, results-oriented individual with a “hands on” style
• Adaptable to a fast-paced, high-growth, changing environment