Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Industry Supply Chain & Logistics
Qualifications Master’s Degree
The Business Insights Manager supports the e-commerce team to ensure a profound data understanding, evaluation and interpretation across the Emerging Markets.
Emerging Markets (EM) is one of the fastest growing and dynamic regions in Beiersdorf. Our markets extend from Latin America, the Middle East, Africa, Russia/CIS, and Turkey, to India, South East Asia, South Asia and Australia/New Zealand. This is an exciting mix of new growth markets, established and challenging businesses, a mix of both traditional and modern trade environments and a diverse mix of African, Arab, Asian, Latino, Caucasian and Indian consumers.
Emerging Markets offers an exciting opportunity to work as part of an international multi-cultural team in a diverse, fast paced, changing environment.
• Leads the delivery of e-commerce category insights, trends and metrics (e.g: Category share trend, market growth, etc.).
• Delivers right insights to steer e-commerce channel and deliver actionable insights that provide a competitive advantage.
• Build predictive models for demand forecasting.
• Lead the development of easy to digest reporting dashboard templates for regional team & framework setting for local country teams.
• Provides training and education in data understanding.
• Explore new, credible sources of e-commerce information and reporting methods.
• Work with eAnalytic tools directly e.g. Profitero/ Clavis. Define KPI’s, align/ communicate & challenge and drive local customer teams.
• Support decisions with individual reports and analysis of data as part of e-commerce team.
• Steering and optimization of external systems (e.g. Profitero) and internal data sources (SAP, financial reports, etc.).
• Interchange and ensure best practice exchange with local teams.
• Business Insights experience for e-commerce business in FMCG sector / FMCG category experience for e-commerce portals for 3+ years.
• Profound level work experience on consulting or industry level; also preferred – proven career track in agile environments such as start-up or investor ecospheres.
• University/Business School degree in Business Administration and/or data science.
• Must possess Broad Understanding of e-com (landscape, trends, etc.).
• Key Attributes: Team worker, can motivate people, is comfortable with ambiguity.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (in English).
• Change agent.
• Dynamic, results-oriented individual with a “hands on” style
• Adaptable to a fast-paced, high-growth, changing environment