Offered Salary 21000
Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Objective Real Estate Manager
We are looking for a meticulous estate manager to spearhead the operations & upkeep of our estate. In this role, you will be required to prepare & manage budgets, train & supervise staff, & oversee the daily operations of the estate. You will also be required to manage bookings, events, & rentals of the estate.
To be a successful real estate manager, you should be highly organized & have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a top-notch estate manager should be able to efficiently manage multiple projects & ensure that the estate’s business ventures generate profit.
Job Responsibilities Real Estate Manager:
- Handle & execute day-to-day operations of commercial properties.
- Provide lease administration for commercial & residential properties.
- Prepare financial budgets, reports & statements relating to the real estate business.
- Initiate & implement methodologies in managing properties.
- Initiate work processes to enhance business growth.
- Assist & support administrative & field staff to maximize performance.
- Scout & identify potential clients with property management needs
- Managing the daily operations of the estate including staff schedules, upkeep, & bookings.
- Supervising all ground & house staff & providing training, day-to-day feedback, & performance reviews.
- Promoting the estate’s businesses through various marketing channels.
- Managing all administrative tasks like submitting insurance claims, filing legal documents, & preparing invoices.
- Implement best practices, procedures & standards in real estate operations.
- Managing all maintenance, repairs, & renovations to buildings & estate grounds.
- Conduct regular inspection of estate grounds & facilities to ensure they are in good condition
Job Requirements Real Estate Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, property management, business administration, or similar.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in real estate, project management, or similar.
- Experience in property management including administering housekeeping, maintenance, & renovations.
- Sound knowledge of groundskeeping management & operations.
- Great leadership & project management abilities.
- Good negotiation skills & demonstrable track-record thereof
- Team-player, genuine interest in other people’s development, willing to share the credits
- Drive to achieve, goal & results-oriented
- Ownership takes responsibility for all work activities & personal actions
- Comfort with & ability to grow & perform in Startup / Expansion environment
- Ability to multitask, handling multiple priorities at the same time
- Structured planner with the ability to critically assess & reassess on an ongoing basis
- Exceptional time management & multitasking abilities.
- Willingness to work the hours needed to complete the task & meet business priorities
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral, written, presenting)