Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Officer
Experience 6 Years
Industry Oil & Gas
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
RCM ENGINEER (ROTATING EQUIPMENT)
This position is a unique opportunity to identify Criticality Level and Equipment Strategy for list of equipment.
Your main duties will be:
• RCM-FMEA analysis shall be executed with COMPANY’s policies & procedures under COMPANY’s supervision at COMPANY’s facilities.
• Diverse experience in maintenance, engineering, condition monitoring and managing projects to enhance equipment safety & reliability.
• Thorough knowledge of industry standards and API codes for rotating equipment engineering. Familiarity with software for turbine controls, antisurge controls, performance control and shut down systems is desired.
• Proven experience with large pumps, compressors, and gas turbines.
• Experience with steam turbines and turbo expander is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of vibration analysis for rotating equipment & predictive maintenance is desired
Ideally, you should have Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Must have minimum 10 years of experience in LNG or Oil & Gas processing plants, refining, petrochemical or fertilizer industry in the fields of rotating equipment engineering and reliability.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.