Offered Salary 5166
Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
Industry Sales & Marketing
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of call center
associates who deal with our existing and potential customers. The QA will monitor inbound and outbound call
and emails responses to assess associates’ demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and
conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating, and
implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements
to training materials as needed to enhance the overall customer’s experience.
- Participates in the design of call monitoring formats and quality standards
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to the management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and
- Performs monitors of customer care email responses.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL SET & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- 3-5 years Call Center Experience
- Bachelor Degree a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care;
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter;
- Focus on quality and customer service;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills;
- Solid time management skills;
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company;
- Creative ability & writing proficiency;
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel);
- Bi-lingual a plus