Offered Salary 15041
Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Project Manager specialized in Electrical Contracting
Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. The role includes the management of the MEP team to ensure that the day-to-day duties are performed professionally and expeditiously to support the ongoing progress of the project. The MEP team on site consists of the Lead Mechanical (MEP) Engineer, Electrical Engineer, and MEP Inspectors.
As an electrical project manager, you would be responsible for overseeing the design, installation, and supply of electrical systems. Day-to-day, you’d draw up schedules, allocate time, resources, and budget, as well as manage staff, to ensure work is completed on time, to a high standard.
• Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
• Oversee pre-con meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to the field.
• Collaborate with prefabrication and design departments
• Set clear goals and expectations to foreman.
• Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
• When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
• Manage all job closeout procedures.
• Conduct post-project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
• Provide coaching/counseling to foreman.
• Develop/maintain a network of professional relationships within our industry.
Desired Skills and Experience of Project Manager
- • Bachelor’s Degree (electrical engineering degree a plus)
• 10 years successful electrical PM experience (large job experience and OSHA 30 a plus)
• Prior experience in electrical estimating
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills