Offered Salary 9995
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Sales & Marketing
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Production managers are responsible for the technical management, supervision, and control of industrial production processes. Production managers ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- planning and organizing production schedules
- assessing project and resource requirements
- estimating, negotiating, and agreeing on budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- determining quality control standards
- overseeing production processes
- re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- selecting, ordering, and purchasing materials
- organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- supervising and managing the work of junior staff
- organizing relevant training sessions.
-Must have 5-10 years’ experience in the UNIFORM FACTORY.
-Knowledge of calculation cost.
-Should monitor staff.
-Production managers’ responsible for the quality of the final product.
-Should control manufacturing output.
-Assessing project and resource requirements.
-Lead and influence the input/output of employees’ production.
Key Skills Of Production Manager
- technical skills
- project management skills
- organization and efficiency
- leadership and interpersonal skills
- problem-solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- communication skills
- teamworking skills.