- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Construction & Real Estate
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
Operations Manager is responsible for the management and performance of a highly specialised team of staffs, who are experts in their area of business and deliver high-level service to all business units. Effectively manages all Construction, Engineering, Planning, Plant & Commercial aspects of the business.
• Primarily responsible for all activities falling under technical function relevant to construction and engineering activities.
• Core tasks would range from managing construction and technical issues, proposals, procurement and engineering, planning, costing, estimation, scheduling to contracts administration, managing Plant etc.
• The position is also responsible for managing multiple Project Managers and technical professionals apart from developing, establishing and implementing departmental processes and procedures in consistence with the short and long term business objectives of the company.