Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Abu Dhabi are currently recruiting for an experienced Occupational Safety and Health Officer for an immediate start.
As OSH Officer, you will be responsible for the school’s overall health & safety, ensuring compliance with both ADEK and Civil Defense policies & regulations.
• Ensuring compliance with all ADEK guidelines for School Health & Safety.
• Following up on past inspection reports and providing corrective actions.
• Dealing with staff and student complaints / concerns regarding facility safety.
• Conducting regular inspections of the school to check potential hazards.
• Fire warden duties, emergency planning involving management commitment to Health & Safety.
• Managing incident reporting and documentation as per ADEK regulations.
• Conducting risk assessments for all departments of the school.
Candidates must have:
• Previous experience as a Health & Safety Officer in a Private School in the UAE
• Previous ADEK approval
• OSHAD License
• First Aid Training
• Fluent in English – excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Excellent reporting skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to large groups of people in a confident & clear manner
• Please note this role requires an immediate start.
• You will not be considered unless you meet all of the above requirements.