Offered Salary 8062
Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Industry Health care
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are hiring Merchandisers to join an existing top-notch team. We are looking for an analytical and creative merchandiser to plan and implement merchandising strategies, collaborate with channel partners and build customer relationships If you’re a passionate self-starter, It is an ideal place to get ahead. You will get the right product, in the right place, time, quantity and price. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Merchandiser
- Planning and developing merchandising strategies.
- Analyzing sales figures, market trends and customer behavior to determine product needs.
- Stocking sales floor shelves and creating attractive product displays.
- Determining the need for and implementing product promotions, price changes, mark downs, clear outs, etc.
- Monitor store inventory based on sales and intake
- Optimize sales volume and profitability by identifying profitable lines and bestsellers
- Make recommendations for promotional strategies using sales and pricing data
- Work and communicate with buyers, suppliers, stores, and distributors
Qualifications for Merchandiser
- High school diploma or GED
- 4-5 years of experience working in retail or merchandising
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills Strong organizational and decision making skills.
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service
- May be required to travel to client locations (valid driver’s license may be required)