Offered Salary 13963
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are seeking a results-driven site manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will serve as the point of contact for contractors and be expected to liaise between crew members and management. You must possess strong organizational and communication skills and work proficiently both individually and in teams.
Site Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• Able to work on multiple projects with very tight deadlines and highly up to specifications for the local highly competitive market.
• Able to coordinate Manpower from start to finish of the project, from small to large sites.
• Able to make a successful program of work and managing to keep up with the milestones planned.
• Able to read and amend Auto cad technical drawings.
•Able to solve troubleshooting on a daily basis
• Good communication skills.
• Good time management.
• Computer literate.
• Issue bills and claim forms.
• Ordering material without any wastage.
• Able to make take off’s from plans in detail according to any project given.
• Able to quote and calculate variations, working flexible hours according to deadlines and clients requests.
Site Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM) desired, but not required
- Budget management experience required
- Familiarity with developing a Site Safety plan
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule (nights and weekends, as needed)
• Language proficiency: English C1 or higher
• Proficient in the use of office software e.g. Microsoft Office suite
• Able to lead and project manage multiple large projects
• Leadership Skills
• Excellent communication skills with co-workers and clients.
• Professional attitude and approach to work.
• Candidates with Mechanical Qualifications and Electrical License will be given preference.
• Minimum 10 years, hands-on experience in Electrical & Mechanical building services in Malta is a must.
• Demonstrating and having knowledge and hands-on experience as a Trade Engineer in building services will be considered as an asset.