Offered Salary 12844
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a high-performing 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫 to join a growing team. This role will involve selling Service and Maintenance contracts to potential customers. With a strategic growth plan in place, we are looking for a candidate with a high level of expertise in 𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 & 𝑷𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒚.
Responsibilities of MEP Sales Engineer
• You will regularly visit both existing and new customers in order to meet our clients’ needs and to achieve budgeted sales targets
• Develop existing accounts by gaining introductions to new clients
• Actively seek out new Maintenance Contracting Opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
• Negotiate/close deals and respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the team.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 of MEP Sales Engineer
• Technical sales background within the Facility Management / Building Management Services sector
• Strong working knowledge of Building Management Systems
• Able to work with a Works In Progress (WIP) program or similar, and therefore able to present (WIP) progress on a weekly basis.
• Strong business sense and Maintenance Industry Expertise.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from the plan, take-off to closure.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the same industry.
• Valid driving license.
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
• Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.