Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Oil & Gas
Qualifications Master’s Degree
This position is a unique opportunity to be responsible for Maintenance Methods preparation within his field of competence. Ensure that maintenance Methods under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with the COMPANY’s current safety rules and operation procedure and in accordance with standard industrial practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by maintenance team.
Your main duties will be:
• Prepare and follow all Mechanical Methods activities
• Ensures the quality of data in SAP. In charge to up-date CMMS system in his own activity and ensure good quality of result
• Determines, within his field, the maintenance policy of the subsidiary, i.e.:
• Defining the types of maintenance to be carried out on equipment (preventive, systematic or conditional, corrective, etc.),
• Defining the stock management policy regarding spare parts (type of management, supply thresholds, etc.),
• Establishing the operating and maintenance procedures to be applied,
• Updating maintenance routines.
• Organize contractor mobilization and mission in his own activity and ensure good quality of result
• ensures proper planning, scheduling, and execution of heavy maintenance operations considering production or other constraints,
• Collect and analyses indicators provided by the CMMS (SAP PM & MM), stock management and intervention reports in order to optimize maintenance in his area (HSE, availability, preservation of equipment, OPEX reduction),
• Proposes and justifies recommendations for the improvement of equipment availability, efficiency or maintainability and works in good collaboration with other entities to execute desired modifications,
• Ensures that all equipment and spare parts documentation are updated (paper/electronic documentation and CMMS data base),
• Ensures that the preventive maintenance operations scheduled on Facilities are executed as planned, ensuring that all necessary spare parts and materials are available as and when required,
• Prepares scopes of work for approved work programs ensuring that all relevant operating procedures and safety regulations are written in and that all necessary materials and equipment are available as and when required,
• prepares calls for bid and issues these to contractors invited to tender for work to be carried out,
• Assists with the analysis of equipment malfunctions and makes recommendations for repair and future preventive action.
• In order to achieve his tasks, he may use the following resources:
• Assistance of TDO/ EXP experts, or any other external expert if required,
• Budget follow-up
Ideally, you should have any technical degree. Ex-total preferred.
You should have minimum 10 years’ experience in the field of production on oil and gas production installations. Basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations – Rotating equipment, hydraulic, cranes, valves and compressors. SAP PM module, Planning tools, e.g. Primavera or Microsoft Project, PI. Microsoft office package. Vibration analytics.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.