- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Male
- Industry Supply Chain & Logistics
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
The role will ensure that the supply of materials meet the production requirement, delivery schedule and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity. The job holder will be responsible on ensuring the right products are delivered to the right location on time, to the quality required and in the most cost-effective way.
– Lead, coordinate and communicate with customers to deliver full orders as per priorities and within agreed schedules. Plan in advance and prepare for any arising delays or issues
– Manage and maintain working relationship and liaison with other departments, suppliers, and client. Interface with Client and vendors to ensure all purchasing requirements, problems, etc. are met/resolved.
– Collaborate all stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials production and avoid disruption deliverable and production.
– Direct and monitor shipment activities and ensure accuracy of material delivery from supplier to point of fit.
– Manage all material inventories, monitor inventory levels, and requisitions for material control
– Monitor materials and ensure warehouse/production are operating as per company policy, procedures and high standards.
Reporting to: Operations Director
Desired start date: Immediately
Probation: 6 months
Working Hours: Sun-Thu (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
University Qualifications: Degree in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Engineering
Other certifications obtained: Supply Chain Management, Material Planning
Nature and length of previous experience:
Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role in Aluminium/Building Material/ Construction Industry
Proficient in ERP/MRP software and MS Excel
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
– business-savvy, proactive, detail oriented, goal driven, self-motivated
– Detail-oriented able to work under pressure & tight deadlines
Age Range: 25-35
Current Location: UAE