Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Master’s Degree
• Carry out feasibility studies for all new projects, including scenario analysis to be utilized for decision-making purposes on projects by Board of Directors.
• Follow up and collect all inputs from all the concerned to develop the feasibility study and prepare the presentation for the review of senior management before presenting it to the Board committees.
• Update the feasibility study and issue Red Flag at appropriate time to the Sr. Management suggesting corrective action.
• Update Business Plan based on ongoing internal and external changes with impact on financials, funding and cash flow.
• Build market intelligence about the competitors’ activities, supply and demand in order to facilitate the new product development, pricing strategy etc.
• Prepare financial models and financial projections for all corporate strategy initiatives and projects such as formulation of new subsidiaries, Joint Ventures, acquisitions and other strategic items.
• Review the business plans received from potential investors for Joint-Venture & investment partnership, and prepare financial analysis for it.
• Assess/evaluate incoming proposals from external parties and participate in Tender negotiations wherever required.
• Follow up the cost movement in coordination with the projects & finance departments and submit periodic report on the movement of the project in line with budget approval.
• Co-ordinate closely with contracts department and participate in the cost reduction and value Engineering.
• Review new investment and submit recommendation.
• Conduct feasibility studies for Hotel, Retail properties etc.
• Carry out land and asset valuation and prepare proposal for selling & buying land.
• Prepare corporate cash flow with necessary analysis and present recommendation to the CEO.
• Support in Investment related matters such as Exit, Swap and Due Diligence.
• Work with outside consultants advising on corporate-level matters.
• Assist finance department in discussion and negotiation with banks for project finance.
• Review Financial Statements, press releases, marketing material and Annual Reports.
• Assist Director of Development in preparing Business Case documents for new projects to present to Board of Directors.
• Prepare Sales Pitch documents for investments, bulk sales etc.
• Act as the Owner of RAKP’s feasibility templates on Estate Master; organize and maintain files.
• Assist Director of Development in reviewing Reports and other communications to Board of Directors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Finance or business studies. Master’s Degree in Business Management/Administration is highly desirable.
• At least 12 years of relevant work experience out of which minimum 5-7 years must be working in a similar position with leading organization in Real Estate/property industry in UAE/GCC.
• Should have hands-on experience in feasibilities studies, financial modelling & analysis, investment appraisal, valuation & pricing analysis, business analytics, scenario & sensitivity analysis, market intelligence etc.
Skill Sets Required:
• Strong Commercial acumen.
• Research, Analysis & Costing skills.
• Numerical & Report Writing skills.
• Knowledge and Awareness of Local & Regional real estate/property market.
• Organization, planning & IT skills.
• Familiar with Argus Estate Master or similar software.
• Ability to handle & manage conflicts and multiple assignments.
• Excellent Negotiation skills.
• Communication, Interpersonal & Presentation skills.
About the Company