- Offered Salary 4091
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Construction & Real Estate
- Qualifications Diploma
- Complete the end to end process of recruitment, selection and onboarding process, by complying with relevant regulations and completion of all necessary documentation and records within minimum lead time.
- Assist in developing competencies of Interviewers for effective assessment/selection implementation of psychometric testing and other tools and Induction program for new employees.
- Maintain required details on HRIS (HROPAL) system
- Completion of all Time and Attendance related inputs (i.e. Present/absent days, OT hours etc.) are provided to HQO for processing payroll of concerned employees.
- Provide assistance in coordination and conducting of technical training by Company and other Contractors as and when required including planning, scheduling and conducting of technical programs.
- Assessing the requirement of Staff/Workmen accommodation in coordination with all concerned.
- Maintain contact with employees to proactively address complaints and grievances and resolve the same in coordination with all concerned within minimum time.
Apart from the above operational KRA/Activities, the position holder shall also take upon
additional responsibilities as and when assigned by his/her Reporting authority. He shall also strive to continuously adopt and implement contemporary practices and processes to enhance the effectiveness of the role and responsibilities of the position.
- Graduate with post graduate qualification in HRD. Additional relevant qualification/certifications will be of added advantage.
- 2 years experience in managing HR and Administration at
operation/project sites of an Engineering/other Organization in UAE
- Poses, and be able to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of the HR administrative process such as employment visa processing and cancelations, OHC, BFH, PIC application
- Demonstrate great organization skill and able to priorities work load to achieve efficiency
- General knowledge of the UAE Labor Law
- Data analysis, Communication, Presentation, Teambuilding and Interpersonal relationship
- Proficiency in MS Office