Offered Salary 14075
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 7 Years
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Objective Leasing / Portfolio Manager
We are looking for a meticulous estate manager to spearhead the operations & upkeep of our estate. In this role, you will be required to prepare & manage budgets, train & supervise staff, & oversee the daily operations of the estate. You will also be required to manage bookings, events, & rentals of the estate.
To be a successful real estate manager, you should be highly organized & have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a top-notch estate manager should be able to efficiently manage multiple projects & ensure that the estate’s business ventures generate profit.
Job Responsibilities Leasing / Portfolio Manager:
- Manage and direct the daily activities of the leasing team in achieving the leasing goals set by the VP of Assets and Investments.
- Ensure through continual training and counseling so that the team provides the highest caliber of service to the potential customers
- Make all efforts to keep up to date with the market trends, upcoming property developments, average prices of various freehold areas and maintain appropriate records of the same.
- Ensure that the composition of the team is optimized and that all members are performing at their peak.
- Represent the leasing function’s views and needs in the ongoing development of overall company policy
- Ensure that all members of the sales and leasing force are properly trained and motivated to achieve the company’s revenue targets.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers to facilitate business and address any customer complaint.
- Review the collections situation to ensure collections are made as per plan and take corrective measures in case of delays.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive reporting system for all sales and leasing achieved and ensure that frequent and accurate reports are made to the VP of Assets and Investments.
Job Requirements Leasing / Portfolio Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, property management, business administration, or similar.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in real estate, project management, or similar.
- Experience in property management including administering housekeeping, maintenance, & renovations.
- Sound knowledge of groundskeeping management & operations.
- Great leadership & project management abilities.
- Good negotiation skills & demonstrable track-record thereof
- Team-player, genuine interest in other people’s development, willing to share the credits
- Drive to achieve, goal & results-oriented
- Ownership takes responsibility for all work activities & personal actions
- Comfort with & ability to grow & perform in Startup / Expansion environment
- Ability to multitask, handling multiple priorities at the same time
- Structured planner with the ability to critically assess & reassess on an ongoing basis
- Exceptional time management & multitasking abilities.
- Willingness to work the hours needed to complete the task & meet business priorities
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral, written, presenting)