Offered Salary 15917
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are currently hiring a diligent Leasing Manager to be part of our dynamic team, to oversee the leasing
management of designated residential and commercial facilities. The Leasing Manager should advertise
available properties, negotiate rental terms, and then finalize lease agreements. You should also direct
routine property-related upkeep.
You will be responsible for planning, execution and directing the leasing and property management
activities of the company to achieve best occupancy rate and excellent customer service objectives. To
ensure success as a Leasing Manager, you should be a thoughtful and high-achieving negotiator. You will
remain cognizant of outgoing tenants’ schedules when arranging open houses.
The Leasing Manager is accountable for providing intelligent real estate solutions to clients, lease record
and documents management, conduct presentations and facilitate commercial, residential viewing &
clients meetings. The candidate is also expected to generate leads through networks and cold calls and by
assisting with referrals and inquiries. The candidate should have a strong background in real estate
Backoffice tasks, Buy & Sell of properties and land, the drive to develop the asset management portfolio.
It is highly expected that the candidate is proficient in preparing MIS and provide analysis report and
updated dashboards to the Management.
• Identify and develop potential business opportunities to meet tangible objectives and targets for
• Source and manage partnerships to command and execute leasing plan to reduce vacancy
• Develop and implement leasing strategy to ensure sustainable development of leasing business
in line with the business strategy.
• Support in executing all leasing contracts and operational activity to fulfill the business objectives.
• Manage tenants and improve the service provided by developing high standards of service and
successfully implementing them.
• Ensure that all properties are properly maintained and ready for occupancy at all time.
• Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent customer service
• Conduct market intelligence and analyze market trends
• Direct and review the continuous improvement of leasing practices considering best practices in
the market and in business environment which demand proactive action plans.
• Review & recommend corrective actions based on leasing activities and review the performance
against key performance indicators.
• Manage cordial relations with clients, existing tenants, real estate agents and brokers.
• Lead the preparation of monthly reports of the performance of the department.
• Prepare budget for the smooth and efficient running of leasing department.
• Motivates and coaches leasing agents and monitors individual and team performance.
• Managing all aspects of the leasing process and determines sales goals, develops and
implements appropriate, innovative lease strategies and practices to reach and exceed leasing
• Listing current and predictable vacancies on all pertinent platforms.
• Scouting for prospective lessees.
• Directing guided tours of each rental.
• Crafting snag lists in consultation with lessees.
• Drafting and signing legally sound and detailed lease agreements.
• Scheduling property-related maintenance, as needed specifically in the facilities management
department. Identifying the snags and close the complaint through a proactive approach.
• Leading the Maintenance team, monitoring the volume and progress of repair and maintenance
reports to satisfy the customer’s needs in timely manner.
• Should be capable in developing techniques in making the maintenance process a seamless to
ensure customers satisfaction and to uplift the day-to-day operation of the facility management
• Addressing and recording all rule violations.
• Renewing lease agreements, if desired.
• Negotiating the updated features of applicable lease agreements.
• Performing relevant inspections prior to returning lessees’ deposits.
• Works in partnership with the Leasing Agents and Marketing Team to generate leasing
• Revenue and maximize revenue growth through real estate portfolio of the company.
Qualification and Job Requirements:
• Graduate/Diploma in commerce, marketing or related field.
• Professional certification from relevant bodies in real estate processes will be preferred.
• Computer literate with expert skill in MS Office and Proficient user of ERP Systems
• 10+ Years post qualification experience especially in leasing at Real Estate Development/
Management organization preferably in RAK market.
• The ability to plan, negotiate and knowledgeable in the real estate market and trends.
• Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and negotiation skills
• Well-versed in marketing and sales techniques
• Receipt of a pertinent Real Estate certificate is advantageous.
• Demonstrable experience as a Leasing Manager.
• Well-honed marketing abilities.
• Ability to sign legitimate tenants quickly.
• Capacity to write, interpret, and assess lease agreements.
• Considerate of outgoing tenants and occupancy.
• Must have a proven expertise in People Management
• Prior experience in a team lead role with interest in developing management skills.
• Self-starter, able to lead, work & plan with minimal guidance to drive projects to conclusion.
• Organized with the ability to multi-task & problem solve in a fast-paced environment
• Established, excellent business communication and document presentation skills for interaction
with a variety of groups at various levels
• UAE Driving License is must
• Planning and Organizing – Sets clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in
advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organizes resources
needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively; monitors performance against deadlines
• Formulating Strategies and Concepts – Works strategically to realize Total Management’s goals;
sets and develops strategies; identifies and develops positive and compelling visions of the
organization’s future potential; takes account of a wide range of issues across, and related to Total
• Persuading and Influencing – Gains agreement and commitment from others by persuading,
convincing and negotiating; makes effective use of political processes to influence and persuade
others inside and outside MAJAN; promotes ideas on behalf of oneself or others; makes a strong
personal impact on others; takes care to manage one’s impression on others.
• Deciding and Initiating Action – Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people; takes
initiative and works under own direction; initiates and generates activity and introduces changes
into work processes; makes quick, clear decisions which may include tough choices or considered
• Driver for Results – Sets high standards for quality of work; monitors and maintains quality of
work; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals;
focuses on the needs and satisfaction of internal and external partners; accepts and tackles
demanding goals with enthusiasm. Required strong analytical skills, data management, derive
conclusion from analysis and business case development.
• Relating and Networking – Easily establishes good relationships with external partners and staff;
builds wide and effective networks within Total Management and with external parties; relates
well to people at all levels; manages conflict; uses humor appropriately to enhance relationships
with others. Ability to establish and maintain professional and effective working relationships with
employees, supervisors, other departments, and external entities each of which require
cooperative efforts on both sides.
• Leading and Supervising – Provides others with a clear direction; motivates and empowers others;
recruits staff of a high caliber; provides staff with development opportunities and coaching; sets
appropriate standards of behavior. Ability to lead a small group of professionals and drive projects
into its completion and has the ability to handle full responsibility to plan, organize and manages
staff and over-all operations to ensure the stable operation of the organization. High energy level
required, with strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and planning
abilities and excellent analytical and problem solving.
• Analytical, Accounting and Mathematical Skills – Significant exposure to economic and
accounting principles, which includes the practices in the financial markets. Analysis and reporting
of relevant financial data. Broad knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics
and their applications.
• Integrity – Maintains high ethical standards; takes clear ethical stands; keeps promises;
immediately addresses untrustworthy or dishonest behavior; resists pressure in decision-making
from internal and external sources; does not abuse power or authority.
• Coping with Pressure and Setbacks – Maintains a positive outlook at work; works productively in
a pressurized environment and in intense situations; keeps emotions under control during difficult
situations; handles criticism well and learns from it; balances the demands of a work life and a
• Team management – Strong team facilitation skills required
• Entrepreneurial Thinking – Keeps up to date with trends in own work area; identifies
opportunities for advancing Total Management’s mission; maintains awareness of developments
in the organizational structure and politics; demonstrates financial awareness and a concern for
• Behavioral and Attitudinal Skills – Exemplary behavioral aspect towards work and has a driven
attitude in focusing customer service relations, teamwork and cooperation, initiative with
attentiveness to details and interactive communication.
• Confidentiality – Ability to maintain and ensure the confidential nature of the department
including all pertinent records and services rendered to other departments.
• Communication Skills – Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form.
Communicates clearly among the employees, supervisors, other departments. Knowledge of
different languages is an advantage.
• Company Rules – Full awareness of the internal policies, procedures, and strategies to effectively
and efficiently promote the enhancement of day-to-day achievements.
• Clerical and Computer Literacy – Knowledge of up to date computer principles in MS Word, Excel
PowerPoint and working knowledge of ERP system. Awareness of some clerical responsibilities
which includes filing and documentations.