Offered Salary 12780
Career Level Manager
Experience 6 Years
Industry Health care
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
One of the first concerns of the Quality Laboratory is to embrace experts and specialists in the field of examination and testing. Therefore, the International Quality Laboratory is looking for a Laboratory Technician
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agilent (LC-MS-MS, GC-MS-MS, GC-FID),
(PerkinElmer)ICP-OES, HPLC, IC, including other types of analytical laboratory
- knowledge of the ISO 10725 to guides and trains employees.
- Supervising the operation of the laboratory instrumentation along with
an initial review of data.
- Coordinate and direct daily activities of laboratory personnel,
including issuing assignments and making work schedules
- Responsible for compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing procedures
- Assist in implementing new procedures and protocols to support experiments. Participates inactivity in developing,
recommending, and implementing newly approved procedures, or modifications to existing protocols and procedures. Maintains and updates technical knowledge.
- Judgment-Decision – making- Is able to recognize problems as they occur; and through the application of appropriate policy /procedure, determine and /or recommends the appropriate solution. Seeks guidance as necessary for the performance of duties asks appropriate questions when in doubt and utilizes
reference sources/materials to endure accuracy. Advises appropriate personnel of situation /problems requiring intervention or follow-up attention.
- Able to work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines.