- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Oil & Gas
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
– Knowledge of import documentation.
– Knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry & products in GCC
– Liases with all offices, Shipping & customer service team to carry out daily tasks.
– Making Sales figures & analyzing market supply and demand for said portfolio.
– Oversees research for new products working with R&D plus reporting Manager.
– Ensures that product development activities align with the goals of the organization.
– Makes recommendations on the potential and practicality of products in development.
– Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
– Typically reports to top management. Manages a business segment per Company’s discretion.
– Has acquired the business acumen and leadership experience to integrate & learn efficiently
– Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business/Supply chain/pharmacy/ Management etc.
– Must have 100% computer literacy.
– Know how of Pharma industry in the GCC will be preferred.
– Know how shipping & bank documents is a plus.
– Should be organized & able to multi task.
– Should be able to take initiatives & reporting is MUST.
– Goal oriented, who wants to learn & progress within the organization.
– Must take all directions from Management & carry out tasks with professionalism plus responsibility.
– Must be presentable & a clean individual. Company takes this very seriously.
– Must be a team player who is remains focused at work in duty hours.