- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Construction & Real Estate
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
– Sales Executive is responsible for coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information while ensuring the adequacy of sales-related material.
– Sales Executive also responds to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
– Sales Executive primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
– Sales Executive prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
– Must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
– Responsible for liaising between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
– Able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
– Sales Executive may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
– Maintains or executes an effective Filing System for the Sales Department.
– File newly generated and received papers weekly
– Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint while determining the cause of the problem.
– Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
– Bachelor’s degree in related discipline such as Business Administration,
– 2-5 years of experience
– Accuracy & attention to detail.
– Computer Skills- Proficient in MS Office & Excel.
– Possess good presentation skills, coordination skills & possess good command over English language with strong administrative skills.
– Have an ability to demonstrate good Time Management & work independently