- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Middle Management
- Experience 6 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Technology $ IT
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking to hire a talented IT Manager to for one of our reputed client. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, RMC is a great place to grow your career. Apply today for an IT Manager position!
- Maintains information technology strategies.
- Manages staff.
- Researches and implements technological strategic solutions.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Initiates, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining and delivering strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes.
- Identifies problems.
- Evaluates trends.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices