- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Supply Chain & Logistics
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
IFS – Internal Communications – Internal Communications Manager – Dubai
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Internal Firm Services – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Firm Strategy and Communications, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to establish effective communication programmes that enhance PwC’s vision, strategy, values, and purpose. You’ll focus on designing communication initiatives that aid in implementing new policies and programmes and that will enhance the organisation’s relations with the community, public, government, shareholders, and employees.
Our Internal Communications team creates and implements the most effective communication strategies and tactics that drives PwC’s strategy and aligns its vision and purpose. As part of the team, you’ll create high quality and high impact communications that engage our partners and people and enhance the PwC’s culture and brand.
A member of the Chief People Officer’s team responsible for supporting the Leadership & Internal Communications. Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with Internal Communications Lead.
Lead in planning, liaising with different areas of the business and implementing communication activities for conveying the organisation & strategy and messages. Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation.
Primary duties and responsibilities
• Adhere to the Internal Communication budget.
• Track spending against the budget.
• Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with Internal Communications Lead.
• Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to stakeholders and employees.
• Lead in the development of internal communications plans, aligned with the strategy.
• Liaise with business partners to ensure their priorities are being supported by internal communications channels.
• Support the internal communication agenda by understanding business context and editing and writing content for a variety of internal communications.
• Manage social and external profiles of key stakeholders.
• Use existing social media channels to communicate with our people internally.
• Support in the running and development of annual internal events, both digital and live.
• Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational perception and reputation.
• Drive consistency in communication style and language across all areas of the business.
• Lead and abide by the PwC brand, acting as an ambassador in the region and ensure that all internal communications are aligned to overall corporate brand identity.
• Develop communication plans and key promotional messages in consultation with the Internal Communication Lead.
• Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications medium.
• Ensure compliance of activities with project communication strategy.
• Lead development of internal communications platforms and work closely with Internal Communications Lead to deliver on set targets.
• Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages and marketing initiatives.
• Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly.
Learning & Growth
• Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Ideally degree educated.
• Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic not required.
• 5+ years of experience in corporate communications.
• Experience in a marketing function or communications role.
• Industry experience within the Middle East is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry, including latest market developments, best practices and trends.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to compile and synthesize data.
• Good communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Excellent presentation and report writing skills