Offered Salary 7018
Career Level Officer
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking to employ an HR Officer with Hospitality (Hotels) experience. With excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR Officer is expected to be knowledgeable with Hotels HR work and employment legislation and possess the strategic and commercial insight into the labor process. He must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
To ensure success, an HR Officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. HR Officer should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
• Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
• Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
• Monitoring employee performance.
• Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
• Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
• Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
• Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
• Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
• Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
• Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
• Support HR Manager in Talent Acquisition & Management
• Minimum 5 years of hotel experience in Human Resources.
• Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
• Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
• Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
• Knowledge of employment legislation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.