Offered Salary 14191
Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
You oversee all operations for a hotel, ensuring that everything is up to par and all guests’ needs are met. They manage housekeeping, human resources, food service, facilities, security, and all other aspects of hotel operations.
Hotel Operations Manager Duties and Responsibilities :
- Ensure that each department delivers a consistently high standard of guest service. Also, achieve business objectives and maximise the profitability of all outlets. Maintain effective cost controls in all areas.
- Plan and direct the hotel main operations including quality, standards, cleanliness, guest satisfaction.
- Promote a culture of excellence in guest care through a warm welcome and a desire to exceed expectations.
- Work alongside all HODs to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations.
- Conduct regular operations meeting with all HODs to discuss routine operational matters, departmental performance targets and guest feedback.
- Deputise for the General Manager in his absence and at various meetings & events.
- Be responsible for maximising profit through the consistent delivery of the highest standard of service.
- Ensure consistent implementation and review of SOPs throughout all Departments.
- Be responsible for all the day-to-day queries, complaints or problems that arise in the hotel.
- Monitor the hotel functions book and familiarise yourself with all updates & amendments.
- Liaise daily with the GM and M&E Manager to forecast Hotel business on a weekly basis and plan accordingly.
- Maximise financial opportunities and achieve pro-active up-selling environment throughout the hotel.
- Carry out Duty Management shifts as required.
- Conduct regular fire walks and Health & Safety audits.
- Promote a positive employee relations culture through effective communication and regular team meetings.
- Carry out regular inspections of all departments in the areas of guest service delivery, cleanliness, presentation, service delivery, employee presentation and grooming.
- Ensure that reasonable care is taken for the Health and Safety of yourself, other employees, guests and any other persons on the Hotel premises.