Offered Salary 20035
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Oil & Gas
Qualifications Master’s Degree
We are looking for a Head of HR Operations to oversee all personnel-related matters and ensure we use our resources beneficially.
Head of HR Operations responsibilities includes designing budgets, applying company policies, and managing internal HR systems. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive HR experience in senior roles and good knowledge of Human Resources Management software.
Ultimately, you will ensure our HR department operates efficiently and aligns with our business objectives.
- Leadership development
- Manage and develop annual bench-marking
- performance management
- Talent acquisition including on-boarding
- Support and partner with senior management on performance management for HR guidance on underperformance
- Provide employee relations advice on all aspects of employment law
- Partner with HRM on exits for all groups
- Managing team members as required
Requirement for Head of HR
You will have worked in a matrix organization with in-depth experience in leading and developing teams. Experience of working within a global MMC is essential. CIPD and degree qualified with a proven track record of operating at the senior HRM / Head of HR level.