Offered Salary 21000
Career Level Senior Director
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Objective Head of Hospitality
The General Manager is responsible to manage property operations on a day-to-day basis of multiple properties to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas (guest service, employees, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
Coordinates direct, and manages the staff and everyday hotel operations to achieve profitability, guest satisfaction, and efficiency while maintaining standards set by the company assuring 100% guest satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities Head of Hospitality
Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and employees.
- Responsible for maximizing revenues.
- Responsible for the preparation of property budget and forecasts.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation, and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan, and Capital Budget.
- Manages labor standards and property level expenses to achieve maximum flow through to the bottom-line profit.
- Monitor’s collection of in-house guest balances and direct bill receivables, commission payments by vendors, and issuance of refund checks.
- Participates in and monitors monthly inventory of supplies and equipment. Ensures purchases made are within budget and by approved vendors.
- Works with all staff to manage all sales activities of the property and meet revenue objectives. Activities include setting goals, completing competitive surveys, taking reservations, and compiling reports.
- Make sales calls as outlined by the Management Team.
- Identifies and seeks out potential business in the local market. Maintains relationships with local companies and key people to increase hotel visibility within the local market.
- Coordinates and implements sales and marketing activities of the property.
- Promotes 100% guest satisfaction throughout property. Instills the 100% guest satisfaction objective to hourly associates.
- Ensures that all guest-related issues are resolved in a manner consistent with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Trains employees by company standards.
- Motivates and gives direction to all employees.
- Communicates all policies and procedures to the entire staff. Conducts regular meetings to provide various information including company communications, policy reviews, local property activities, goals, etc.
- Adheres to federal, state, and local laws employment-related laws and regulations.
- Conducts coaching/counseling sessions; performance evaluations; prepares performance improvement plans, disciplinary documentation.
- Ensures that employee-related issues are resolved in a manner consistent with company policies.
- Performs duties in all aspects of hotel operations whenever needed.
Inspects and documents repairs and cleanliness of property to ensure optimum upkeep and repair, room cleanliness, and overall property appearance
Job Requirements Head of Hospitality
- Minimum 10 years hospitality management experience as a General Manager or a Hospitality Director.
- Bilingual (Arabic & English), French would be an added advantage
- Strong Organization and Time Management Skills
- Ability to organize multiple projects; manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Masters in Business or Hotel or Hospitality Management.