Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Staff
Experience 5 Years
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Recruitment for General Manager- Sales & Marketing
Industry – Electrical Transformers manufacturing co (major Oil type)
At Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Company
The company’s manufacturing plant is located at Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE. The range of transformers that can be manufactured in the plant is right from 100 KVA to 100 MVA with the highest voltage level of 220KV.
Reporting to Chairman & Board, the proven performer we seek will be responsible for the following:
• Manage and develop the firm’s budgeting, business plan and strategy for roll out operationally to ensure the transformers & epoxy division achieves company goals for the overall operations and maintenance of the division;
• Driving firm’s Marketing & Sales in Gulf & other international markets.
• Management of the firm’s operations including sales, planning and production, quality, and engineering.
• Evaluate BU performance and recommend new strategies for performance improvements.
• Manage growth of the company’s products through investment, expansion and upgrade of technology and process management.
• Product development including research and development, engineering, and technology advancements.
• Manage Sales against budget and relative to changes in production volume.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable with a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in the transformers & Epoxy industry and 5-years’ experience in a management position.
• Candidates must have ready contacts in the industry to bring orders
• Strong technical expertise in the field of transformers with strong international sales and marketing vision and acumen.
• We seek executives who have worked in large customized transformer manufacturing companies such as transformers & Epoxy.
• Strategic and analytical thinker with superior leadership skills, communication skills; negotiation abilities.
• Excellent organizational and planning abilities with a strong attention to detail.
• Proven problem solver in the achievement of deadlines and targets.
• Language skills: fluent in English (written and verbal) is a must.
• A competitive salary package CTC AED 30,000 to 40,000 will be offered based on experience.