Offered Salary 6529
Career Level Staff
Experience 7 Years
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Responsibilities for Facilities Technician:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facilities management work for both hard and soft services.
- Assign and schedule work tasks with other facility technicians in a team-oriented environment and perform initial evaluations of building systems and distribute work assignments.
- Evaluate team members’ performances to ensure quality operations, and investigate all accidents caused by team members, and prepare relevant reports.
- Work with the Maintenance Planning department to evaluate needs for all work requests—both scheduled and unscheduled—as well as any special projects that arise.
- Coordinate and follow up on preventative maintenance on refrigeration units, plumbing, electrical, overhead doors, and any other mechanical systems.
- Coordinate and assist in repairs involving basic electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems.
- Read blueprints and plan projects to complete assigned tasks, and coordinate and follow up on incidental carpentry, masonry, and painting and plasterwork.
- Review and maintain maintenance logs and maintenance budgets and complete all documentation necessary to the completion of a task.
- Instruct team on how to dispose of hazardous materials by established OSHA procedures.
- Prepare periodical reports to Management on all properties assigned under his responsibility.
Job Requirements for Facilities Technician:
- 7 + years of experience in the field with well-known Facilities Management Company in Dubai.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Advance knowledge in BMS systems of all types.
- Advance Knowledge of CAFM software.
- Advanced skills with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical skills and proven organizational ability and attention to detail is a must
- Excellent command of English language and communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, flexible, and deadline-focused
- Valid UAE driver’s license and own car.