Offered Salary 15023
Career Level Executive
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
Responsibilities of Facilities Manager
- Managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity, etc.) and refurbishments
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers, etc.) and external contractors
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
Job Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration, or any similar relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience are compulsory with proven experience as a facilities manager or in a similar position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles are considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking