- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Female
- Industry Construction & Real Estate
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Oversees and manages daily schedules for Owners
- Facilitates communication within the organization, skillfully manages global work across time zones
- Coordinates conference calls
- Prioritizes and prepares for upcoming meetings/trips/fundraising events
- Arranges regular communications and updates with Senior team members
- Schedules board meetings, coordinates board members’ and Senior team members’ calendars, and manages logistics, schedule, and materials
- Scheduling board meetings and ensuring all materials are collated and sent to participants in good time
- Manages/Plans/Executes all travel arrangements
- Provides full itineraries in Calendar and circulates as necessary
- Assists as needed for any other team members, founders, board members traveling
Experience: Min 12 years of experience in secretarial works. Must have worked as the secretory for CEOs Presidents or equivalent.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail; ability and flexibility to handle new tasks and shifting deadlines; and effective multi-tasking abilities
- Must have excellent editing, proofreading, grammar, spelling, and outstanding communication skills, orally and in writing.
- Expert MS Office proficiency, Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point (with high technical ability)
- Experience making International and domestic travel arrangement preferred.