Offered Salary 21000
Career Level Executive
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client looking to engage with top-tier, ambitious Executive Assistants to join a dynamic, forward-thinking, and extraordinary business. In the new Dubai offices, you will support the inspiring CEO as well as the wider team.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President & CEO including managing
an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports;
composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and
detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides
“gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President and CEO, with Board members,
donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to CEO’s programmatic initiatives.
• Researches prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the
President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of
action, referral, or response.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President’s office and internal
departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming
commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a
sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and
manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including
drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the
CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including
staff, board members, external partners, and donors
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Emotional maturity
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various
competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
• Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
You will support a super busy CEO, handing everything and anything on his behalf. He will not micromanage you and will expect you to have the ability to fully immerse yourself in his world, eventually making decisions on his behalf.
You will not only be the right-hand person for the CEO, but you will also support the wider business, managing the office, supporting the legal and finance teams.
* Organisation and ability to work under pressure is of the utmost importance.
* This business is cutting edge so you must be familiar will all of the latest software. tools.
* You will be able to cope in high pressured, challenging environments. You will make fast decisions and there is no room for error.
* You must be completely bilingual to be successful in this role.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social
Media web platforms.